Sunday, October 26, 2008

Counting Down The Days!

It is getting closer and we are getting more anxious for Olivia to arrive! This last weekend we worked more on the house and I finished her mobile. The pictures honestly don't do it justice. Mike has been great dealing with some of my mood swings. I have a new level of hormone that seems to make me over-react in most situations:) I have the hospital bag packed and everything washed! We are hoping for a full moon delivery on Nov. 13th! That could be wishful thinking, but what 36 week pregnant women isn't? It is getting pretty cold here and our wood stove is working great so far! We were just about sweating downstairs and had the up stairs to 73! Can't wait to be home for the Holidays and enjoy the warmer climate for a few weeks!

6 comments:

Taryn said...

oh the mobile is super cute.

i can't imagine you being super moody.

i'm working on your quilt. i think it's going to be cute.

Becky's Blog said...

73 upstairs? That's warmer than our house. Maybe I should bring my bathing suit instead of long johns (:

Jan aka StampQn said...

The mobile is so cute!

Grant said...

wow, you are so tiny for 6 weeks left! I wish I was tall! Props to you for still working on peoples teeth every day. the nursery looks so cute...you'll have to do a close up of the mobile, love the colors!
Thinking of you three often..
Rachel

Megan G said...

Hey Colleen! I found your blog via Andrew & Morgan's. Oh the clock is ticking... we are so excited for you guys! (And I remember those last few weeks seemed to drag on forever... hang in there, girl!) I will send you an invite to our blog.

Anna said...

November 13th??? That is Rick's birthday. Can't wait to see you guys. Love you.