Sunday, November 2, 2008

3 weeks or less....?

So, we really only have 3 weeks until Olivia should arrive, but, we wouldn't mind it if she decided to come just a little early:) We are so excited to actually see her and hold her! What an exciting time for us! Our last visit as last wed. and the Dr. predicted she was already 7 lbs, we had a suprise ultrasound and everything looks perfect! She is definatley growing daily! It is so strange to have her moving when she is so big- of course, very fun too:) I have been trying to have the house as clean as possible and be ready for the big day! I guess nesting is a good thing...more energy to keep things clean and organized....

1 comment:

Grant said...

You sound so up and positive...it's wonderful to hear the joy in your words while remembering my own feelings of nesting those last weeks of a pregnancy. I must say, b/c of your height, you must be able to bend and move more than I ever could! My bet on baby....8 llb 15 oz